Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Twenty-Five Random Things About Me

Please don't shun me for my almost complete honesty.

1.) I pick my nose all the time.
2.) I love to fart in front of my family--not my husband's family,
but truly, everyone else in my immediate and extended family.
3.) My daughters, Damon and Phoebe, made me sign a farting contract
wherein I am only allowed so many public farts per day.
4.) I keep tweezers in my car so I can pluck my eyebrows and my
chin hairs. I try to keep my facial hair situation immaculate.
5.) I have self-edited number five, as it pertains to yet another
bodily function that you REALLY don't want to read about.
6.) I am easily distracted.
7.) I am a stacker and a restacker. It's what I do.
8.) My absolute favorite restaurant of all-time, ever, is Glasgow's
in Bentonville. Get the 1(or 2) enchilada dinner (it comes
with refried beans and rice)--ask for extra red sauce, while
you're at it, and go for the roll instead of the chips. Order
quacamole for an appetizer, and load up on it with chips and
their homemade salsa. To die for. People either love
Glasgow's or they hate it. I'm a lover, not a hater.
9.) I apparantly have the best bowels ever. I eat tons of fiber.
I hope it pays off someday. It sure does drive my family nuts.
10.) I love to read to my kids. It is my favorite time I spend with
them.
11.) My husband is pretty sexy. And on top of that, I love him!
12.) I love dog licks. Furthermore, I let my lab Rosie lick my
mouth every morning like a dog in the wild does (so the mama
dog will regurgitate food into her pup's mouth--then I go
get her food). It's sick, I know. Again,lover,not a hater.
13.) I was obsessed with Mimi's Cafe Chocolate Pecan Pie. They no
longer have it, and yes, I googled it, looking for the recipe.
I wouldn't eat it there, though. I had to take it home,
refrigerate it, and then eat it cold for breakfast the next
three days. Mmmmm, yummy!
14.) I continue to be obsessed with everything Twilight. WHY did
this book make me this way? Really, what is it?
15.) Okay, so I can't think of 25 random things. I need a break.
I'll come back to this later.

1 comment:

  1. Ok.. so I am going to help you finish your list:

    16. You are a complete GAS (no pun) to work with.. I had such fun being on team
    with you last year.

    17. Your family writes hysterical Christmas newsletters...

    18. um... not sure you want me to share that one..... I'll ask later...

    19. You are incredibly tender hearted and listen patiently to everything a friend
    needs to share... you cry with your friends when they are sad...

    20. You are directionally challenged.. :-)

    21. You laugh off stress on road trips.. running out of gas, forgetting to check out,
    getting lost... just to name a few!

    22. You are WAY too hard on your appearance.. you are beautiful! You are sooo
    critical of yourself...

    23. You always wear cute shoes...

    24. You have an interesting driving history...

    25. You are very generous and even donate new clothes to the Salvation Army!!!

    ReplyDelete