So I'm finally getting on here to blog. Hope you're happy now! Thanks Cathy, for finishing my 25 random things...I did come up with a few other things, but they're gone now. It's my old timer's kicking in.
I really have nothing new to say, but for you, Teresa, I will write.
Hmmmm...I have started Twilight yet again (#5 or 6). What the hell is up with that? I'm trying to wrap myself around a book project I want to try with my kids, and it seemed like a good place to start. Instead of thumbing through it, I got overcome with all things Edward and wound up reading until 2:00 this morning....I do love me some Edward, I do.
And the snow? Ugh. Give me spring--and soon. I won't take this crap in March.
Over and out.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment